A Christmas Story
- When the family is in the middle of eating dinner, the father’s package
arrives. Everyone gets up to see what it is leaving the dinner on the table.
However, the table can be seen during this shot and now there is nothing on it
at all. All the food and dinnerware are gone.
- As the package is being wheeled into the house, there is a rope around the
box. However, when we see the box inside the house the rope is gone.
- When Ralphie is in the bathroom decoding the secret message, you can see a
microphone hanging down in the background.
- When the father is opening the box with his prize, he has a large amount
of packing material from the box on his back. However, when he stands up from
the box, his back is clean.
Ace Ventura: Pet
- When Ace is sneaking into the private aquarium, there is a plant in the
hallway that can be seen from the outside of the aquarium. However, when the
next scene shows Ace inside, the plant is nowhere to be seen.
- Near the beginning of the movie a dolphin is being kidnapped and placed in
a truck. When the dolphin is placed in the truck, the truck door is red.
However, when the truck is seen driving away, the door is white.
- Early in the film, there is a dog door on the refrigerator. This door is
one solid piece. However, later in the movie when the penguins come out, the
door is made of separate strips.
- At the start of the movie, there is a man crawling through the broken rear
window of Ace’s car. In the inside shot of the man, he is about half way into
the car. Then the next scene shows an outside shot. His hands are the only
part inside the car. The shot then cuts back inside and the man is again half
way into the car.
- When Newt is seen sliding across the floor and Bishop reaches to save her,
you can see his waist, which should have been cut off already.
- In the knife trick scene, you can tell that it was sped up to look like he
was doing the trick fast. If you look in the background, Apone’s head moves
too fast for real life.
- At the start of the movie, when Ripley is seen in her sleeping pod, the
markings on the cover are different than those on the pod when got into it on
the first movie.
- There is one scene while Lester is talking to his wife. He throws a pillow
and it lands in a chair. The shot cuts away and in the next scene the pillow
is gone. The shot changes again and the pillow reappears.
- In the scene when Lester returns from a jog, we can see a sweat stain on
his shirt. However, during this scene the sweat stain changes width and length
- Near the end of the movie, Lester is taking Angela’s pants off. He is seen
removing them completely. However, in the next scene the pants are on Angela
below her knee.
- In the scene when Lester is in the kitchen drinking from the blender, the
blender is first about half full. The next shot shows the blender about a
third full, and next shot after this shows the blender half full again.
- In the scene where Jim’s mother has left a note and baked an apple pie,
the note is incorrect. The note says, ”I made you’re favorite!” It should have
said your instead of you’re.
- In the scene when Nadia is in Jim’s bedroom, she is seen going through on
of his drawers. In the drawer can be seen a bottle of Vaseline. However, in
the next shot the bottle has disappeared.
- During the scene when Jim throws his shirt over the webcam, the shirt is
show falling off by itself inside the room. However, when we see this same
thing happen on his friend’s computer screen, you can see a hand pulling the
shirt off the webcam on the left side of the screen.
- When the lacrosse team is in the locker room, Stiffler is seen talking to
a friend and says, "Man, that cheerleader, she wants me man, she called me up
last night asking for my number." Obviously, if she called him she would not
need his telephone number.
- Near the beginning of the move, Jim walks over to Nadia. After he trips on
the sofa, a light stand can be seen on the right side of the screen.
- While in the space shuttle, Steve Buscemi calls Bruce Willis, Bruce,
instead of Harry his character’s name.
- When the space shuttle takes off in Florida, Liv Tyler is there to see it
launch. However, when the shuttle is seen refueling a short time later, she is
- At the end of the movie, everyone in the world is seen celebrating.
However, it is daylight in every part of the world. This is not possible.
- During the Presidents speech to the world, in every scene around the world
it is daylight. It should be dark on the other side of the earth.
- When the crews are about the launch from Earth, the shuttles are very near
each other. However, once they are in the air, the shuttles are show to be
miles apart from each other.
Austin Powers -
International Man of Mystery
- After Austin is unfrozen he starts talking to the nurses. They remove the
clips from his ears. The shot cuts away then returns to Austin. Now the clips
are back on his ears.
- In the bathroom stall scene, Austin is first sitting on the toilet with
his pants down. However, when he is drowning the Irish assassin, his pants are
pulled up. He would not have any time to have done this.
- In the bathroom stall scene, just before Austin is to put the Irish
assassin’s head in the water, you can see that his hair is already wet.
Obviously this was not the first take.
- Near the end of the movie when Austin and the British forces blow up the
door into Dr. Evil’s control room, you can see when the door explodes that it
is made out of wood. The door was obviously made to look like metal.
- In the scene when Basil calls Austin on the laptop, you can see an alarm
clock behind the laptop that reads something like 10:30. The shot cuts away
and when it returns to the laptop the alarm clock is now off.
Back to the Future
- When the Libyans are chasing Marty, there are a few scenes that show the
speedometer on the Libyans truck. However, the second time they do this the
mileage is actually lower than it was when they first showed it a few moments
- When Marty puts the letter in Doc Brown's jacket pocket, he puts it in the
right one but when Doc pulls it out it is in the left one.
- When Doc and Marty are at the Twin Pines Mall and Doc is telling Marty
about the car etc, he says "never mind that now, never mind that now..." and
Marty has the camera facing the ground, yet later when Doc in 1955 is watching
the video, you can see him saying that on the video.
- At the end when Marty sets the time for an extra 10 minutes, the last
number he punches is an 8, but on the circuit board, it is a 4.
Back to the Future II
- When Doc takes Marty and Jennifer to the future for the first time, they
are heading towards Hill Valley. In the scene Doc can be seen turning the
steering wheel to the left but the car goes right.
- In the scene when Marty is inside Biff's garage, the rear view mirror on
Biff’s car is attached to the top of his windshield. Later in the movie when
Marty is holding on to the car with the hover board, Biff’s rear view mirror
is in the middle of his windshield.
- During the scene when the Delorean is flying behind Biff's car, you can
see the wheels of the car rolling along the ground.
- In the scene where Marty is waiting for Griff he orders a Pepsi. When he
gets it, he has trouble opening. The shot cuts away to another angle and now
the bottle is on the table. The shot changes again and he is trying to open it
- During the scene in the tunnel, the road is wet. However, it has not
rained yet, that comes later in the movie.
- During the car chase scene, he drives down some stairs. At the bottom his
license plate falls off, but in the next scene, it's back.
- During the leg un-crossing scene when Sharon Stone is being interrogated,
a cigarette in her hand disappears and then reappears.
- During the sex scene you see red marks on Michael Douglas's back. These
red marks are from when Sharon Stone scratches him. But, she scratches him
after you see the red marks on him for the first time.
- When Michael Douglas and his partner are in the diner, the cap on the
Tabasco sauce bottle is off. In the next shot it is on.
- When Roxy tries to run over Nick the left front light is broken off - in
the next scene it is back on.
- When the paintings in the museum are being destroyed, one of the paintings
gets handprints put on it by one of the Joker’s men. Later we see the Joker
walk by this painting and it has no handprints on it.
- After Batman rescues Vickie he has a voice remote for the Batmobile. As
the car approaches he orders the car to stop by speaking into the remote and
then lowers it to his side. When the camera shot changes showing the car
stopping right in front of him, he his still holding the remote to his mouth.
- At the start of the movie, when Batman is inside Axis Chemicals, he pulls
a guy over a rail and hangs him from it. However, in the next shot when Batman
is standing over the rail, the guy is hanging from a pulley on the ceiling.
- When the joker is having the party with all the balloons, Vicky Vale tries
to escape from the gas by getting into a car. If you look at the back window
while she is driving off, the window is rolled down.
Batman and Robin
- During the scene when Batman and Robin are melting Gotham City,
Commissioner Gordon is seen getting out of his car. However, the icicles on
his car are flexible and shake.
- The first confrontation with Mr. Freeze and his henchman involves them
skating around a large ice covered area. The henchman are not using ice
skates, but roller blades. In the same scene we see ice skate blades pop out
of Batman and Robin's boots, but when we actually see them skating, they are
on roller blades as well.
- After Freeze freezes Robin, he goes to wipe the ice to see through it.
However the clear spot in the ice is there before he wipes the ice.
- When Ivy's arrived in Gotham and she is in a car, she puts a wig on, but
when she is talking to Bruce in the observatory she is wearing a different
- When Freeze is seen taking the diamonds from Ivy's neck, you can see that
he has no make-up in his neck. It is flesh colored.
- When Alfred in knocked down unconscious by the Riddler and Two Face, he
moves a tray he was carrying out of the way so it’s not in the way. He was
doing this while unconscious.
- When Dick Grayson packs to leave Wayne Manor, Alfred calls him Master
Chris instead of Dick. Chris O'Donnell plays Dick Grayson.
- Near the end of the movie after Batman saved Chase and Robin from falling
and Two-Face appears on the ledge, you can see that in one shot Chase has lost
her shoes and in the next shot she's wearing black sneakers.
- At the end of the movie when Batman saves the doctor, he goes and takes
tape off of her mouth. At this point the camera showed Robin with tape over
his mouth and his hands tied.
- When Batman takes his mask off at the end, the black makeup around his
eyes is not there.
- When Bruce Wayne is plays the recording of The Penguin during his speech,
the disc the recoding is on is not spinning in the player.
- In the scene when the Penguin is making a "bat" shadow with his hands,
there's no light behind his hands to make the shadow.
- In almost all of the scenes where snow is seen, the snow floats on water.
- When the Penguin is seen in the cemetery, he bumps against a tombstone.
The tombstone can be seen moving when he bumps it.
- When Cat Woman is cartwheeling through the store she is wearing high
heels. When she is shown in mid-air she has no heels. However, when she lands
she is again wearing heels.
- When the Deitz family, first check out the house, Otho shakes up a can of
spray paint, takes off the cap, and hands it to Delia. When it cuts to the
next scene, you can see Delia take off the can's cap again.
- In the part where Barbara and Adam are asked to draw a door on a wall in
case of an emergency, there is already a chalk outline of where a door would
- When Barbara tries to leave the house and falls into the sandworm's world
you can see that she is wearing kneepads.
- When Otho is seen making suggestions for changes to the house, he is
wearing white sneakers. However, he has red sneakers on in one part of this
- In the chariot scene, in the shots where the chariots are shown coming
towards the camera, tire tracks can be seen in the sand in front of the
- Right before the start of the chariot race, one of the trumpeters can be
seen wearing a watch.
- During the chariot race, you can see a shadow of an airplane go by.
- During the chariot race, a red car can be seen through the arcs in the
back of the coliseum.
- In several shots during the chariot race, a bottle of Coke can be seen.
- The number of chariots that start the race is one fewer than the number
that finish or crash.
Beverly Hills Cop II
- In the scene when Axel is chasing the armored truck, the police light on
his car falls off, but then in the next shot it is on again.
- In the ending shootout, Judge Reinhold extends a rocket launcher before
firing it. Then we see him doing this again shortly afterwards.
- When Axel is seen jumping onto the concrete truck, you can see his gun
fall our of his pants. However, he is seen using it seconds later.
- When Axel, Taggert and Rosewood show up at the horseracing track, they are
driving a brown car, but when they drive to oil fields, they are driving a
- When they are in the police station using the co-ordinates that were
locked in the drawer of Charles Cain's office it comes up with 9762 Gregory
Way for the city deposit but when they are driving to the city deposit,
Taggert radios in that they need help at 341 Gregory Way.
- In the scene where Adam Sandler is bathing Julian in the bathtub, you can
see a microphone on the edge of the screen.
- In the scene where Adam Sandler takes Julian to McDonalds, there is a bum
outside and Sunny tells him that he will buy him a sausage McMuffin. The bum
says that he likes Egg McMuffins better. When Sunny and Julian come back out
of McDonalds, the bum asks where his sausage McMuffin is.
- In the grocery store scene, Adam Sandler puts an ice pack on Julian’s
hand. The pack is face down. However, the shot changes and the ice pack is
- In park scene when Sonny, his two friends and Julian are eating, one of
Sonny’s friends has a bag of chips. The bag has its back to the camera. The
shot changes and it cuts back, the bag now has its face towards the camera.
- In the grocery store scene, the items in Sonny’s cart keep changing. First
we see a bottle of ketchup. Then it changes to Pringles, then back to a bottle
- In the scene where Julian is being told a bedtime story, the Scuba Steve
doll is on the left side of Julian’s head. When Sonny’s friend picks it up to
give it a kiss goodnight, it is on the right side of Julian’s head.
- In the scene where Billy has write in cursive, the writing on the page
change shape several times.
- In the scene after Billy is chasing the penguin, he falls to the ground.
Before he falls his shirt is unbuttoned. After he gets up his shirt is
- At the beginning of the movie when Billy is in the pool, he has sunscreen
in one hand, and a beer in the other. Then when he swims to his friend, he has
nothing in his hands.
- On Billy's first day of school when he is waiting for the bus, the bus
passes him and you can hear the sound of noisy kids on a bus. However, the bus
is actually empty.
- Near the beginning of the movie, Billy puts a smiley face in his chest
using sun tan lotion. Later, when he is seen getting out of the pool and
putting his shirt on, he has nothing on his chest.
- During a battle scene, William Wallace is seen running down a hill with a
sword in his hand. The shot cuts away, and he is seen with nothing. The shot
cuts again, and he has an axe.
- At the battle of Falkirk scene, when Robert the Bruce returns to the
battlefield, there are two children crying. If you look close you can see one
of them laughing.
- During a battle scene, two soldiers are seen jumping, spinning, and
tapping each other on the head with their swords.
- William Wallace is seen running with a bloody mace in his hand during a
battle. In the next shot it is in the sheath. In the next scene it is in his
hand again but it is not bloody.
- Near the end of the movie, Wallace’s friend is seen running in slow
motion. During this scene his axe can be seen flopping around like it is made
- A white van can be seen driving in the background of one of the battle
- At the end of the movie when Wallace is being quartered, there is a
plastic spray bottle on the upper left of the screen.
- During the first battle scene, as Wallace is running towards the English,
he is seen grabbing for his swords. In the next shot his arms are at his side.
In the next shot he is again grabbing for his sword.
- In the scene when Judge Smails is teeing off with Lacey, Spaulding and Dr.
Beeper, his shadow is seen pointing away from the fairway. When he hits the
ball and walks away, his shadow is now pointing towards the pin.
- When Rodney Dangerfield is in his boat in the marina, you can see the
waves below the boat move towards the boat instead of away.
- During the golf match at the end of the movie, the ref says that the match
is even at the 18th green. The first team to go takes putts to finish. Chevy
Chase’s team also takes three putts but they win the game. The game is
actually tied at this point.
- In the scene when Carl is caddying for the priest, the wind is so strong
that it almost blows them over. However, the trees in the background are not
moving at all.
- When Rodney Dangerfield rams his boat into the boat with the party on it
knocking the guests into the water, you can see that a few of the guests
actually walk to the edge of the boat and jump in instead of being knocked in.
- When Chuck buries the dead pilot on the island, he marks the grave with
the year of death as 1995. However, the Jeep he drives in the movie is a 96 or
newer model. This can be seen in the body style.
- When Chuck is in the plane crash, he is wearing tan pants. When he washes
ashore, he is wearing black.
- Near the end of the movie when Chuck is pulling out of his driveway, Helen
Hunt calls out for him to wait. But instead of saying, "Chuck!" She says,
- When the plane crashes, Chuck is thrown backwards. In reality he should be
thrown forward when the plane hit the water.
- Late in the movie when Helen Hunt and Tom Hanks kiss in the kitchen, she
is seen with no rings on her fingers. A few minutes later when they are
outside in the rain she is seen with her wedding ring on her left hand.
- When Chuck is asleep on the beach he hears a noise that scares him. A few
days later he realizes it is just coconuts falling out of the trees. But once
he's figured out what was making the noise he never hears it again.
- While on the island, Chuck is seen taking the boots off the dead pilot.
However they are too small, so he cuts the toes off. The cut is perfectly
straight. He has no blade and has not found the skates yet.
- In the scene when the Angels come out of the water in their scuba gear,
Dylan and Natalie are wet while Alex's hair and clothing are dry.
- While the Angles are fighting with the thin man, Drew is seen lifting Lucy
Liu to get her attention. As she does this she yells, “Lucy” and not Alex her
- In the scene when the Angels are climbing up into the helicopter, Alex is
seen wearing sunglasses. However, when she is seen getting into the helicopter
she no longer has any glasses on.
- When Alex is seen climbing up the wall into the castle, she is wearing
shoes with no heels. However, a little later when she is fighting inside the
castle she now has heels on.
- When the Angles are getting their fast food at the drive thru, they never
pay for their food.
City of Angels
- In the scene when the truck hits Meg Ryan, the front of the truck is to
one side. However, when Seth comes to help her, the truck is reversed.
- When Meg Ryan is getting on the bed to read, she is shown in a tank top.
However, later she is seen in a spaghetti strapped top. She never had any
chance to change tops.
- When Seth is seen jumping from the building, there are many scenes which
he sees. However, there is one of him swimming, which happens later in the
movie. He should not have seen that when he jumped.
Clear And Present
- At the end of the movie, when Ryan is arguing with the President, the tag
on his jacket moves from over the lapel to under it.
- When Ryan comes home for the first time, he is seen sitting on the couch
with his wife. At first we see his hands are under her jacket. However, the
shot changes and we now see his hands over her jacket.
- When Jack is flying over the jungles of Columbia, you can see the
reflection of the camera helicopter in one of the windows.
- In the scene when Jack is printing the files off the computer, his printer
runs out of paper. He goes to get more paper and as he puts it in, you can see
that there is already paper there.
Close Encounters of the
- When Richard Dreyfus is seen leaving his home in Indiana to go to Wyoming,
we see him leaving in a station wagon with Indiana Plates. However, when we
see him in Wyoming, he is still in the same car, but it now has Wyoming
- In the scene when the space ship is landing everyone is seen running for
cover. As this happens you can hear the sound of several women screaming.
However, there was only one woman there, and she never screamed.
- When Richard Dreyfus first sees a UFO, the gauges in this truck go crazy
and his glove box pops open and everything falls out. When the UFO passes, his
truck goes back to normal. This includes the contents of the glove box. But he
never has time to put the items back in.
- When the police are about to arrive at the aircraft scrap yard Cyrus takes
a box of shotguns from the ConAir plane. He takes a shotgun and throws one to
one if the other convicts. The next shot shows the convict catching the gun,
which is now an M-16.
- At the start of the movie, Poe is in his cell doing handstand pushups. You
can see a strap on his foot that is holding him up.
- In the scene when agent Sims is getting on the plane, Malloy gives him a
gun. He puts it on his left leg. When he gets inside the plane he takes the
gun out again, but he takes the gun off his right leg.
- After the plane is hijacked, Diamond Dog puts a hat backwards. The shot
changes and now we see the hat is on forwards.
- Throughout the entire movie, Poe’s facial hair keeps changing length, from
very short to very long.
- During the bus scene, Jerry has a hat on. He then takes it off, however a
second later he is wearing it again.
- When Jerry falls down the stairs in the wheelchair, he is seen reaching to
pull the tape off his eyes with both hands. The shot changes to a close up and
now he is only reaching with one hand and removes the tape one piece at a
- At the end of the movie when Jerry is loaded onto the helicopter he is
unconscious. However, you can see his eyes open several times during this
- In the scene when Jerry falls down the stairs, right before he falls down
the second flight you can see him put his arms out to reach for the wall.
However, he did not get free from the chair until he got to the bottom of the
- In the scene when Violet is going to the bar to look for a job, the owner
asks to see her arms. The owner takes Violet’s right arm with both hands. The
shot changes and not we see the owner holding Violet’s arms in each hand.
- When Violet and her friend Gloria are singing on stage, you can see that
they switch places from one shot to the next.
- In the scene where Violet is returning home from open mike night, she is
wearing a skirt. However, when she was at open mike night she was wearing
- When Violet runs into her apartment, picks up the phone and says, “hello
Kevin”, her lips do not move.
- Near the beginning of the movie when Kevin is pretending to be the club
owner, the real owner comes out and yells at Kevin. The owner then opens the
door and goes inside. Then Violet and Kevin walk away from the club and we see
the owner open the door again and go inside.
- In the scene when they are arguing where the Spanish Riding School is
located, Denzel Washington says that it is located in Spain. However, it is
actually located in Austria.
- While inside the sub, there are many scenes where the crewmen are seen
saluting. However, in the military, saluting does not occur inside. So they
should not be saluting while inside the sub.
- When the sub is hit for the first time, the crew are seen picking up items
that have fallen from the impact. After this, the admiral goes to his room.
However, the items on his desk look as if they have not been moved at all from
Crouching Tiger, Hidden
- In the desert scene when Jen and Lo first meet, there is a scene when they
are fighting each other. However, just before they begin to fight, Lo is
holding a bottle of water. The next shot shows them rolling down a sand dune,
but the water bottle is no longer around.
- The scene in the cave when Jen stabs Lo, you can see blood dripping from
above where the stab wound actually is.
- In one of the flash back scenes of the forest, there is a power line that
can be seen in the lower right corning of the screen.
Dances with Wolves
- In the scene when the wolf takes the meat from Dunbar’s hand, the shot
changes from in front of him to the back of him. However, on each shot change
the shape of the meat changes every time.
- During one of the scenes when Dances with Wolves is walking with
Stands-with-Fist, you can see cottonwood trees in bloom. However, we know that
the time of year would be the fall. So they should not be in bloom until the
- In the scene when Dunbar wakes up and calls his horse a “bad horse”, it
has its saddle on. However, when Dunbar put the horse in the corral the night
before the horse had not saddle on.
- Near the end of the movie, when the Native Americans are out in the snow,
you cannot see their breath. You should be able to since it is winter and very
- During the scene when the army first spots Dunbar, he is heard narrating
the scene. However, during the narration he refers to Two Socks as Two Shoes.
Deep Blue Sea
- Near the end of the movie, Carter is seen swimming to the lad. First we
see his shoe is untied. The next time we see his shoe during the swim it is
tied again. He never had time to tie it.
- During one of the scenes, Carter uses a knife to pry open a door. He takes
the knife from a sheath on his leg. After opening the door the knife break, so
he discards it. Later in the movie, you can see the knife back in the sheath
on his leg.
- In the scene when one of the sharks bites the doctor’s arm off, you can
see that the actor’s arm is inside his shirt.
- During one of the scenes, LL Cool J uses a cross to stab the eye of the
shark. However, in the next scene the shark’s eye is back to normal.
- In the scene when Carter is holding onto the shark’s fin, you can see in
the front shots that his hair is dry even though he is underwater.
- At the end of the movie right before they are being rescued the water is
full of blood. However, when they are being rescued the water has no blood in
- During the news meeting at MSNBC, at the end of the meeting the news
director stands up and takes his glasses off. Then we see him walking away
with his glasses on.
- During the evacuation scene, when Sarah's family is leaving Richmond, the
Interstate sign says 66. However, Interstate 66 is not in Richmond.
- During one point in the movie, Sarah says that there is no point in going
to school. If the impact took place in August, then it would be sometime
during July when she said this. There is no school during July anyway.
- When Leo takes the keys for the motorcycle, he gets them out of the fourth
jar to the right. However, Sarah’s father put the keys in the third jar to the
right earlier in the movie.
- There is a scene at the Ark when the father hugs his son. During the shot
you can see that the boys hat almost falls off. The shot changes and now the
hat is on tight.
- When the fire breaks out in the space shuttle, there is a astronaut
putting the fire out. He is floating upside down. However, you can see that
his headphones fall to the floor. This should not happen if they are in space.
Diamonds are Forever
- During the chase scene in Las Vegas, when the police think they have Bond
trapped and then see him drive by one of the officers runs to the other side
of the car. While he is doing this he stops and walks away.
- At the start of the movie, the guy in the mud is about to shot Bond. Bond
is seen diving to the floor getting mud on his suit. However, when he gets up
his jacket is clean.
- When Bond gets off the roof of the elevator, you can see the ground behind
him. However, you can see his shadow on the screen.
- There is one scene in the movie when James Bond is on the phone. His tie
goes to the second button on his shirt. However, in the next shot when he
meets Thumper, the tie is longer.
- During the scene when Tiffany Case gets the diamonds in the casino, she is
trying to get away from the CIA agents. She goes to a show where the announcer
is saying that the woman in the show was captured in the jungles of Nairobi,
South Africa. However, Nairobi is a city not a jungle.
- There is one scene when Alan Rickman reaches to touch the first dead
terrorist. When he is about to touch him the dead man blinks.
- When Bruce uses the touch screen in the office building, he touches his
wife’s name, Gennaro. However, once he touches it, the name changes to Gennero.
- When Bruce Willis arrives at the airport it is about 6 p.m. on Christmas
Eve. There is a sunset scene when he comes in. This should not be possible
since the sun would have really set at about 5 p.m.
- In the scene when the roof blows up, Bruce falls through a window and
lands on his back. In the next shot he is now on his stomach.
- When Al is getting shot at by the terrorists, he drives the police car
through a wooden fence. However, in the next shot the fence turns into a steel
- When Bruce kills the first terrorist, he writes the names of all the
terrorists on his arm. However, we never see the names on his arm again in the
Die Hard 2
- When the reporter is giving the live report from the plane, he is using
the phone to give the report. However, he is holding the phone upside down
- During the scene when Bruce and Major Grant are fighting, the Major’s
mouth gets very bloody. During one of the shots in this scene, the Major’s
mouth is no longer bloody.
- Throughout the movie, Bruce’s jacket gets dirtier. However, near the end
of the film his jacket is clean again.
- When Bruce is using the pay phone at Dulles Airport in Washington, there
is a Pacific Bell logo on the phone.
- Near the start of the movie, there are several terrorists talking. One of
them kicks a box to another. The man reaching for the box is black. When we
see the close up of his hand on the box, it is now a white person’s hand.
Die Hard with a
- During the scene when Bruce Willis is driving through the park, you can
see the tire tracks where the truck had driven in previous takes.
- In the scene when they are defusing the bomb in the park. Willis makes a
call on his cell phone. When he starts the conversation the antenna is down.
The shot changes and now the antenna is up.
- During one of the scenes at the North of the Border truck stop, a man says
in German that the helicopter will be ready in “zwanzig minuten” which is 20
minutes. However, in the subtitles it says 10 minutes.
- After Simon leaves the ship with the bomb on it, while the smaller boat is
leaving if you look at the lower part of the boat you can see a boom mike
operator in the scene.
- When Zeus and McClane are at the pay phone, you can see an extra walk past
them. A few seconds later the shot changes and you can see the same extra walk
back in the other direction.
Dumb and Dumber
- When Lloyd and Harry are in the restaurant right before they meet C-Bass,
there is a glass on the right side of Jeff Daniels. The next few shots show
the glass continually changing sides without anyone touching it.
- When Harry and Mary are going up the ski lift, it is not snowing, and the
sun is brightly shining. Then, when the two kids get on, and Harry has his
tongue stuck to the pole, the sun is no longer shining and it is snowing
fairly hard. Then, when they show Mary skiing, it is sunny again.
- When Lloyd brings Mary to the airport, he hugs her goodbye. While he is
doing this you can see two people in the background walking towards them. The
shot changes then returns to the background again. Now the two people are
further away but are still walking towards them.
- When Jim Carey is about to fight the chef, he throws his napkin away.
However, when it lands on the table you can hear the sound of it landing.
- During one of the scenes at the ski-lodge, you can see snow on the rails
of the balcony but not on the mountains in the background.
- Movie takes place in 1917 but Roy uses a Rhino bowling ball which weren't
made until 1991.
- In front of Woody's apartment, (supposed to be in Scranton, eastern
Pennsylvania) you see a telephone pole with a PAT bus sign. Pat is the
Pittsburgh system, in western Pennsylvania.
- Ishmael (Randy Quaid) clearly has a tattoo of a four leaf clover on his
chest when he is rescued from the strip club, well before they even make it to
Reno, where he allegedly gets the tattoo.
The Blues Brothers
- During the gospel church scene, there is one shot of the inside of the
church looking down the length of the church. A crew member can be seen
running at the back of the church from left to right.
- In the scene at Bob's Country Bunker, when the band is playing Rawhide,
John Belushi is seen in the background with a whip in his hand. However, in
the next scene he is seen picking up the whip.
- At the end of the movie, when the police are shooting through the door,
there are a large number of bullet holes seen in the door. The shot changes
and only a few are in the door, the shot changes again and there are again a
large number of holes.
- When Morpheus is seen fighting the agent in the bathroom, the agent
punches through a brick wall. The next time the wall is seen, there is not
damage to the wall.
- When Neo first meets Morpheus, Morpheus extends his right hand to Neo. His
left hand is behind his back. In the next shot Morpheus’s left hand is at his
side. When Morpheus takes his hand from Neo, his left hand is back behind his
- In the fight scene in the subway station, after Neo jumps out of the way
of the train, you can see where a wire harness was connected to his back.
- While in the matrix, the cars are seen driving on the right side of the
road. However, in the aerial shots of the city, the cars can be seen driving
on the left side of the road.
- In the lobby fight scene, after the SWAT team has entered, one of the SWAT
members is firing a M16 at Trinity. She kicks him while he is reloading. When
he drops his gun it is no longer an M16 but a shotgun.
- At the end of the film, when Neo hangs up the pay phone, he puts on
mirrored glasses. You can see a reflection of the cameraman in them.